Franchise Holdings International
Franchise Holdings International creates and invests knowledge and capital into proven businesses to become innovative fast growing market disruptors.
Soon to be dual listed on the OTCQB and the CSE (Canadian Stock Exchange).
Read the Press Release here: Uplisting to OTCQB and CSE
What is the current revenue force behind FNHI?
Franchise Holdings International is the proud owner of Worksport LTD (www.worksport.com), a fast growing innovative tonneau cover manufacturer.
What is most exciting about investing in FNHI now?
Franchise Holdings International has proven their business model and secured the required capital for revenue growth. Because FNHI has a proven business model and because the capital for growth is secured the companies growth is positioned for blue skies, in matter a fact its happening as we speak. Beside the fact that revenue growth compared with the upcoming CSE listing (Canadian Stock Exchange) will drive the companies valuation it also has great potential for a future buy out. Most tonneau cover manufactures are bought out by some of the mayor players and some where not half as innovative as FNHI with its subsidiary Worksport, view a list of acquired tonneau cover manufacturers.
Short History about FNHI
Worksport LTD (Previously Truxmart), Franchise Holdings International’s wholly owned subsidiary, was founded in 2011 to breathe innovation into the existing tonneau / truck bed cover market. Tonneau / truck bed covers have remained much the same in price and design since 2005 with one main company controlling a majority of the tonneau / truck bed cover market. This dynamic market segment is in need of a new innovative manufacturer of high quality, functional, and aggressively priced tonneau / truck bed covers. Worksport has developed multiple products for all of the most prominent pickup trucks available in North America. Details of most products can be found at www.Worksport.com. Worksport sells its products through master warehouse distributors, dealers, and online retailers in Canada and the U.S.
Growth funds secured
FNHI received end 2017 and begin 2018 $300.000,- growth funding from a private investor which was $100.000,- cash for inventory and $200.000,- marketing investment. Press Release:
FNHI received recently $175.000,- private investment for inventory growth to for fill the back orders. Press Release:
Gunpowder Capital Corp. (CSE: GPC) has agreed to fund up to $450,000 post CSE listing to fund inventory purchases, which will clearly support the goal to grow the revenues of Worksport on top of the already received funding earlier this year.
Read the Press Release here: Gunpowder Capital Corp. invests in Worksport through Franchise Holdings International
Valuation with a growing trend up almost 300% in 4 months
Investors and analysts start to discover Franchise Holdings International and the market valuation is slowly following these developments. At this moment the Capital and the Patents alone should be worth more then the companies current total market valuation, this even without revenues and revenues forecast included in the valuation.
1. Low Float
2. Zero Debt
3. Zero Toxic Converts
4. Real Company/products/Revenue with proven business model and growing demand in a growing market
5. Experienced CEO who takes shareholder value very serious (retired 100mill shares)
Unheard of in the OTC
6. CSE listing Coming Soon (Canadian Stock Exchange) will increase shareholder value by more market exposure and attention for the company and the stock
7. Revenue Growth to 50Mill in 5 years , 3 Million is a no brainer according to Gunpowder Capital and Partner Paul Haber listen here to the interview and conference call from October 2018.
8. One of the top players in the Market, rapidly growing and with future buy out potential.
And the only one from Canada.
9. Helios Solar Cover coming Soon, huge innovation that can accelerate revenue growths even faster.
10. Profit Margins @ 40% (Amazing)?
11. Stock price Extremely Undervalued , investors believe FNHI will not stay in the OTC long.
12. When it Moves, it Moves on Air ?
13. Rare Find on the OTC.
14. $450k cash infusion by Gunpowder Capital upon CSE listing in 2018 on top of the already received $275K cash infusion from 3 private investors and $200K marketing investment.
15. Companies valuation and stock price saw a 300% up trend in the last 4 months with annual revenues under 1M USD. Revenues are expected to MINIMUM grow to 3-5M USD in the next 1-2 years and to 50M+ USD in maximum 5 years. This gives huge up potential as the revenue is expected to grow more then 50 times in the coming years. Recent Press Releases show that the company is on track with on boarding new (big) private label customers and show that the revenue growth strategy is been executed perfectly and actually is successful. The proven business model and growth strategy combined with the secured growth funding of over $725,000 cash and $200,000 in marketing investment gives investors piece of mind.
Read and share important facts about Franchise Holdings International , this is why it should be on your watchlist. Brainstorm and discuss other Stocks and opportunities and enjoy the knowledge of fellow investors. Talk about anything here , stocks or none stock related.
Invest OTCQB:FNHI Forum
Read and share important facts about Franchise Holdings International , this is why it should be on your watchlist.
Brainstorm and discuss other Stocks and opportunities and enjoy the knowledge of fellow investors.
Talk about anything here , stocks or none stock related.